Interested in trying SpatialKey? We’ve set up this trial environment and video to give you a flavor of some of the basics that you can accomplish with SpatialKey.
Click on the dashboard image above to dive into the interactive trial environment.
In this interactive trial dashboard, you are visualizing a portfolio of available homes in the Sacramento area (download .csv). Try some of the following things to interact with the data.
- Filter by any number of bedrooms by double clicking on a row in the pod. Include another number of bedrooms in the filter by single clicking on a row.
- Filter by any number of bathrooms by double clicking on a row in the pod.
- Use the histogram to select square footage that you are interested in.
Notice how all of the pods and the map work together and stay in sync as you interact with the data?
Using the Layer Manager
- Using the layer manager on the left side of the screen, change from visualizing the data with a heat map to visualizing by points .
- Using the layer manager on the left side of the screen, click on the metric to change it to another value, e.g. Average Sale Price .
- Using the layer manager on the left side of the screen, expand the basemap layer and change from street view to satellite view .
Other things to try
- Test out some of the other SpatialKey pods by clicking on the dataset at the top of the screen. Add a statistics pod. Add a timeline pod.
- Click on an individual record in the map to view additional record details.
Keep on customizing your dashboard and enjoy!
To learn more about SpatialKey and some of the business use cases that SpatialKey can help you address, check out this video.
Are you ready to put SpatialKey into action? Contact our sales team to get started with your own SpatialKey account. We have a variety of packages that will meet your data visualization and analytic needs.