- What happened to SpatialKey and Maprisk?
If you’ve been using SpatialKey or Maprisk and suddenly see “Insurity Geospatial” everywhere, it’s because the two companies have been acquired by Insurity and joined forces to become one. Read more about the SpatialKey and Maprisk acquisitions.
If you’re an existing customer, not much but the name has changed. You still have access to all the same great features and functionality you’ve come to expect.
Slowly over time we’ll bring together the two products so you’ll have broader access to 3rd party data and enhanced self-serve & configuration features to streamline your workflows.
- Who benefits from using Insurity Geospatial?
Enterprises of all sizes have a wealth of data, 80% of it location-based. Unfortunately this valuable resource is often out of reach for decision-makers, either locked within systems only accessible by data analysts, or tucked away in individual spreadsheets.
Insurity Geospatial helps organizations realize the full potential of their data. Web-based and easy to use, it puts interactive analyses and reports in the hands of the people who make business-critical decisions every day. What’s more, the application deploys cost-effectively in minutes or hours, and it extends and enhances the value of existing systems and processes.
To see for yourself, contact us if your are interested.
- Can I access Insurity Geospatial from different computers?
Yes. Since Insurity Geospatial is a web-based application, all you need is your login to access your data and generate and share reports critical to your day-to-day operations.
- Does Insurity Geospatial offer an API?
Insurity Geospatial supports a variety of APIs including data management APIs and embedded client APIs. Contact us for more information.
No programming knowledge? We’ve got options. Contact us for more information.
- How is Insurity Geospatial different from traditional Business Intelligence (BI) tools?
Most BI tools are designed for power analysts, not the people in the trenches who need the information. Also, most BI tools have few location analysis capabilities, if any, and they provide static reports. Insurity Geospatial is designed to make it easy for decision makers in your organization to access relevant data, leverage location intelligence to analyze it, and act quickly on results.
- How is Insurity Geospatial different than traditional Geographic Information Systems (GIS)?
Insurity Geospatial is different in a number of ways:
- GIS tools typically take users weeks or months to learn and are designed for GIS specialists who produce maps. This significantly limits adoption and use of location-based information throughout an organization. Insurity Geospatial enables users to be productive in minutes and is specifically designed to help decision makers interactively analyze and share location-based information regardless of their job function or training.
- GIS tools typically deliver publishable maps. Insurity Geospatial produces interactive analysis and reports that can be shared among multiple individuals and groups.
- GIS tools use data that is prepared and summarized to generate a specific map. Insurity Geospatial enables users to work directly and interactively with information imported from other business systems, making every important detail available for analysis and export.
- GIS tools can take weeks or months to deploy within an organization. Insurity Geospatial can be deployed to small or large organizations in just a few hours.